Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters Empty Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters

Post by LuvEvol Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Evening, Tenno of the Shadow Remnant!

This event isn't affiliated with the Elysium Blue research that's ongoing. Please expect one this coming weekend.

You have two choices: Red Paper or Blue Paper. Reply to this post with which one you choose, or pm me in-game with your choice.
There's a catch, however:

Whichever of the choices has the least votes will win, and everyone that had made that choice will be eligible to win a 7 day booster (the kind is up to the winner). There will be 4 possible winners.

However, whichever of the two has the most votes, I will select one person, and he/she will earn a x5 chance to win something from this weekend's event. (I.e., if there's a raffle, I'll enter the winner's name 5 times, as opposed to once.)

So for example, let's say there are 7 votes for Red and 9 votes for Blue. Since Red is the least voted color, I'll randomly select 4 people that have voted for Red to win the boosters. Since Blue is the most voted for color, I'll randomly select one person from Blue to receive the x5 chance for the weekend raffle. (Yes, there will be a raffle this weekend for the event pertaining to Elysium Blue.)

This vote will run all week long, from now to whenever the Elysium Blue event starts on Friday.
For more details, contact me in-game for questions or more event ideas. If I can't reached, please refer to my Lieutenant, Aetherys, or my Ensign, Rogers2.

Good Luck, Tenno, Warlord LuvEvol
The Shadow Remnant, Alliance Dominion
LuvEvol
LuvEvol

Back to top Go down

Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters Empty Re: Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters

Post by Ellumina Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Put me down for Red Paper Very Happy Because red is close to pink and I love pink.

Ellumina

http://twitch.tv/ellumina

Back to top Go down

Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters Empty Re: Red Paper or Blue Paper? --- 7 day boosters

Post by PleioneEngine Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Blue is love, blue is life.

PleioneEngine

Back to top Go down

Post by ADAMsGOIN Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Cool Blue Paper

ADAMsGOIN

Back to top Go down

Post by WisplessBlight Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Red all the way
WisplessBlight
WisplessBlight

Back to top Go down

Post by scholtez Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:12 am

My vote is for Blue Paper

scholtez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Solemn Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:20 am

Blue. Heck, if you've seen my ship/frames, you should know this by now. ^^;
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

Post by JetBlackMoon Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 am

I'm going Red Paper for this one. Good luck to everyone!
JetBlackMoon
JetBlackMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RanTheeMan Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Red paper, because its faaaaaaast.

RanTheeMan

Back to top Go down

Post by krypty Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Red paper - because red.

krypty

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeir Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Blue!

Xeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherys Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Blue!
Aetherys
Aetherys

Back to top Go down

Post by Shonoun Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:26 am

Blue

Shonoun

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvEvol Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Congratulations, Ellumina, 007DeadShot, Myhel, Krypty on winning boosters! Red was the winning color!

Also, congratulations to Clanky69, winner of a x5 chance of winning something in the Elysium Blue event this weekend!
LuvEvol
LuvEvol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellumina Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Yay Team Red Very Happy

Ellumina

http://twitch.tv/ellumina

Back to top Go down

Post by clanky69 Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Wooo! Go team Blue and that x5 is too cool!

clanky69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top