The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux! Empty The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux!

Post by Mr. Solemn Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:45 am

Please see the new thread for the revised Tellurium contest. Thank you!

-/-

Okay. We've all been here before. DE's decided to put a new Archwing weapon in our labs for us to research. However, the thing is expensive to the point of insanity. I mean, 1,000 Tellurium? 2,000,000 Cryotic? Come on, guys, they're just a pair of fists.

But dang it, I want those fists. I want to go around punching things in the face... in space. So let's have a contest, with the winners taking home a jackpot!

Rules:

Starting now, there's a reward for your faithful contributions of Tellurium and Cryotic to the Knux research project. Simply contact an clan officer of at least Tactician or higher rank and have them witness your donation of either of these resources, or take screenshots of your donation and post them here for your entry to be counted towards the prize. Your donations stack, so donate often!

The deadline for donations will be when that particular research quota is filled, so when all the Cryotic/Tellurium has been donated for the Knux project, that particular contest is over. Donations will be recorded here, and updated on a daily basis.

Prizes:

Most Donated Cryotic: Carrier Prime Companion Set, Loki Prime Warframe Set, and three free Arcanes: Nullifier, Guardian, and Strike!

Most Donated Tellurium: Nyx Prime Warframe Set, Rhino Prime Warframe Set... and the Ash Prime Set. You heard me. The whole freaking thing, yours for the low, low price of free. And since you're so awesome, you'll also be getting the Arcane Victory in order to properly celebrate your big win.

More prizes may be added to this contest as time passes and I succeed to beg things from people for donations. I'm poor, sue me.

For more information, please contact myself or my associate Aetherys. Either of us will be happy to help with any questions that you may have.

Good luck, and may the best Tenno win. Now get out there and get me those fists!

\/ \/ \/

9/22/15 Update:

The Cryotic contest has finished, with rcfox taking the grand prize! The Tellurium contest is starting to wrap up as well, so get your donations in!

9/26/15 Update:

Hentai- is henceforth disqualified from all contest rewards due to previous offenses.

The Tellurium contest has been revised in a new thread. Please see it for details.

\/ \/ \/

Donators (Cryotic):

GreenGriffen: 3,842
Soulivium: 5,901
legenderypokemon: 4,035
Hellishmuse: 40,000
Rogers2: 17,500
F1N4LBL45T: 75,130
rcfox: 87,651

WINNER - rcfox, with 87,651 donated Cryotic!

Donators (Tellurium):

legenderypokemon: 6
F1N4LBL45T: 6
rcfox: 16
Hentai-: 176

Last edited by Mr. Solemn on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 11 times in total
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux! Empty Re: The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux!

Post by F1N4LBL45T Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 am

https://imgur.com/a/JE63q
I'm helping

F1N4LBL45T

Back to top Go down

The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux! Empty Re: The Titanic Tellurium Trial - Build That Knux!

Post by Mr. Solemn Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:33 am

Hey, thanks! Make sure to keep donating for better chances at the prizes!
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Donated 160 tellurium, Luv was a witness so he'll confirm ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by F1N4LBL45T Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 pm

https://imgur.com/a/IVrxN
I'm helping pt.2

F1N4LBL45T

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Solemn Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:29 pm

F1N4LBL45T wrote:https://imgur.com/a/IVrxN
I'm helping pt.2

Your total has been updated. Much obliged!
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

Post by rcfox Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:28 am

Upped my donation. https://imgur.com/a/yAAdr

rcfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Solemn Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:31 pm

rcfox wrote:Upped my donation. https://imgur.com/a/yAAdr

Your total has been updated.
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Solemn Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:26 pm

The Cryotic contest is officially over, with rcfox taking the grand prize! Get your donations in now for the Tellurium contest - it won't last much longer!
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

Post by rcfox Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:18 am

Hurray! What times are you generally online? I tend to work rather late and get home around 11pm-12am EST during the week.

rcfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Solemn Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Please see the new thread for the revised Tellurium contest. Thank you!
Mr. Solemn
Mr. Solemn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top