A new emblem for The shadow Remnant

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Empty A new emblem for The shadow Remnant

Post by Kilorad Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:15 pm

I created a new emblem for our clan which fixes the issues with the original a while ago but I never uploaded because I didn't want to spend the 150 platinum and wasn't sure we had the best emblem anyways.

New Emblem: A new emblem for The shadow Remnant New_Shadow_Remnant_Logo

Old Emblem: A new emblem for The shadow Remnant The_Shadow_Remnant_Logo

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Warframe

Anyone who wants to try making a new emblem for the clan should post in this thread. Any comments are welcome.

Last edited by Kilorad on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

https://dominionalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Empty Re: A new emblem for The shadow Remnant

Post by Sir.SpaceRhino 2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:46 pm

I like it. Also I am the second commander of Gemini and need to be made a moderator
Sir.SpaceRhino 2
Sir.SpaceRhino 2

Back to top Go down

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Empty Re: A new emblem for The shadow Remnant

Post by Kilorad Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Thanks I made you a moderator last night. Claymorecookies told me you were one of the warlords.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chamundi Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:45 pm

kilo I got one in the works but my pc went to crap so I had to reinstall and lost all my images. got to restart them again. rescan and junk.
Chamundi
Chamundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chamundi Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:06 pm

here is a small test or idea. to help spark other ideas.

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant OFCZCF6
Chamundi
Chamundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Well I am moving this to the artwork section. Somehow I totally missed seeing your emblem Chamundi. Its one of your better looking once. I think in the future it may be better if clans to post emblem design threads in the artwork section, that way more people will be able to look at them and give feedback. Any clans which want their emblem design threads moved can PM me.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me.drew Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:42 am

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Sdrago10

heres somthing i threw together idk y it has a white outline here

me.drew

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Interesting, what you can do is put a black layer behind it and it will show if it has an outline. Then just erase the white. Remembers is going to be really small in the game it might be better to just focus on one design element. I was thinking that maybe a ghost of spirit would be a good emblem for us. Something to do with shadow or remnant.

Here is a preview of what it might look like ingame.

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Ig110

Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherys Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:44 pm

I will see if I can come up with something interesting, woo!
Aetherys
Aetherys

Back to top Go down

Post by me.drew Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:16 pm

yah thats what i did and it only comes up with an outline on here

me.drew

Back to top Go down

Post by Chamundi Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:59 pm

here you go. cartoon deatheater inspired skull, and snake.
first one is off white second is pure white.

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Ih7wiIq A new emblem for The shadow Remnant D1GlYKo
Chamundi
Chamundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Wed May 20, 2015 9:36 am

That’s actually a good idea, but I think the snake’s tail might not show up well. Maybe make it wrap around the skull more. To be honest though we only have the emblem we do because it was the best I could come up with at the time. I have been thinking about using the phoenix or a ghost something which kind of goes with our name better.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JetBlackMoon Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Here two concepts that I've made:

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Iu1VOlY A new emblem for The shadow Remnant VKvYEqe
JetBlackMoon
JetBlackMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am

Those are nice the second one especially is pretty neat. Kind of looks like creeping shadows. You might be able to make it slightly bigger though. If we get enough options we can have a vote like we did on the alliance emblem.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JetBlackMoon Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Here, I remade the concept you liked, I've an other version with it, plus the full size. I can't do more than that for the 128x128 version since bigger would cut some of the black outer glow. What is great with this concept it's there is no weird white outline when on a black background. The forum have a weird transparency on all the pictures though, download the pictures for a true view of them.

Pictures:

Last edited by JetBlackMoon on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
JetBlackMoon
JetBlackMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:55 pm

I wonder how the transparent black will upload it might help, or it might not work well, Warframe is a bit finicky. I have my doubts about the gradient, those don’t tend to look great when uploaded solid colors are better I think.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JetBlackMoon Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 pm

You might want to try it, there is a preview of the picture just before paying the 150 plat, see if it's looking good. Aslo we need an emblem that can be mirrored, so no letters or fancy picture.
JetBlackMoon
JetBlackMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:39 am

Unfortunately the preview is just an overlay and not what the emblem looks like in game. This is the best guide I have on how to get something close to a real preview but is badly out of date, they have change the shades since it was made, but its better the nothing.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220713-guide-how-to-preview-clan-emblem/
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherys Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:59 pm

So, this is kind of a test, still fixing little details, but this is what I came up with...don't hate me! =X
sorry for the huge image btw...

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant 9apdw7
Aetherys
Aetherys

Back to top Go down

Post by ADAMsGOIN Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:23 am

I really like the idea

ADAMsGOIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:16 pm

It’s a great concept, once Aetherys is done we will be holding a poll to pick our new clan emblem design.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherys Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Okie...sorry for the delay, I haven't been feeling good at all lately, but here is what I wanted to post a week earlier:

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Clan_e10

3 Different colors just to show a bit of variety. It can be any color/ any combination.

and here is the actual size, 128px. One with solid bg so you can see the details are still visible, and the other one with transparency:

Hope that's better ^^'

Edit: Here is the final PNG along with the alliance emblem to be reuploaded:

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Clan_e11

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Allian10
Aetherys
Aetherys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:12 pm

It looks really good. LuvEvol is going to upload it. I made an image which shows areas in green that based on my past experience with uploading emblems look like they might glow white. If it does not upload well maybe we should just consider uploading it in white rather than red although I do like the red better I think.

Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherys Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Sure! I just did a red version because I wanted it to look like yours. I like both versions, but most people hated white *cries* so I will wait and see if it should be fixed ^^
Aetherys
Aetherys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:47 pm

I saved the preview image. It will look in game nothing like this. I just hope it’s not one massive ball of glowing red.

A new emblem for The shadow Remnant Previe10
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top