Clan Concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clan Concerns Empty Clan Concerns

Post by Sephyro Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello, I've been a part of Shadow Remnant for the past 14 months. I log in every night for at least 40 mins to an hour, and roughly a minimum of at least 2 hours during the weekend if not more. I'm nearing 20 mastery, and I'm sad to say that I've achieved most of this solo or with randoms and not with clan members. During my time I have dumped numerous resources into the clan, and have always helped run missions for lower mastery people when others seem to ignore them.

That being said, I have only ever asked for help with missions such as chroma or jordas a couple times to which I have always been ignored by the 80+ people online in the clan during those times. Lately I've noticed far more drama and bickering over clan channel and help, when asked, is usually blasted. I find myself offering help over whispers and avoiding clan channel after the person asking for help was shut down hard.

I'm not sure how clan ranks work, but if the sages or heralds are the ones blasting people then it's understandable why some people are whispering or going with randoms rather than clan chat. I have noticed the warlords are quick to put an end to any drama and I know they can't sit and monitor the clan chat at all times, but I would hope that there would be a healthier more mature atmosphere brought to the clan. It's my hope that the warlords or higher clan ranks become more involved in the clan as a whole.

I'm prepared to be kicked for voicing my concerns and criticism with what I've seen over the past 14 months. I think it may be for the best as I am personally growing tired of seeing people name calling others over clan chat or seeing someone happy from achieving a goal only to having a higher rank call them noob, or degrade their achievement.

Thank you for giving me a home for the past year. I write this not to mock anyone or to see anyone punished. I only wished to convey what I've seen and heard, and what I've witnessed and hope that the clan leaders are made aware of certain situations. I would rather see this clan's chat filled with the 80 - 100 voices that are online instead of the same 5-6 people, because others are afraid to be made fun of.

I want to say thank you to Kilorad in particular who seemed far more understanding than any other when a person had a problem.

Sephyro

Back to top Go down

Clan Concerns Empty Re: Clan Concerns

Post by GaleSquid Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:09 pm

You're not alone in your concerns. I've noticed an increase in the immaturity in clan chat and it's gotten to the point that I don't bother engaging with other clan members much anymore. Joking around and being silly is fine, but a lot of the clan members in chat don't seem to know any of the clan rules. It's not just the low rank members either, I've noticed higher rank people ignoring the rules as well.
GaleSquid
GaleSquid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilorad Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:53 pm

I am going to be on a lot more and see what is going on.
Kilorad
Kilorad
Admin

https://dominionalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top