**Has been SUSPENDED Indefinitely** Weekend Warrior Riddles! - Warframe Lore and Trivia - Solve the Riddles and win PLATINUM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**Has been SUSPENDED Indefinitely** Weekend Warrior Riddles! - Warframe Lore and Trivia - Solve the Riddles and win PLATINUM! Empty **Has been SUSPENDED Indefinitely** Weekend Warrior Riddles! - Warframe Lore and Trivia - Solve the Riddles and win PLATINUM!

Post by TheFreak1407 Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Starting every weekend bring your minds and archive your knowledge, Weekend Warrior Riddles are coming! Courtesy of your Warlord LuvEvol, platinum will be awarded to the smartest Tennos in the Shadow Remnant Clan!

FAQ -

When is it? - Every Saturday between 4pm - 8pm PST! Be there or be square! Riddles will be administered hourly.

How much platinum will be rewarded? - The rewards will go 20p, 30p, 40p with respectively harder riddles to solve.

How can I play? - It's simple, when TheFreak1407 announces that the Weekend Warrior Riddles! shall begin, you just have to wait for her to say it! Examine and read the riddle carefully, then PM the answer to her! Refrain from answering in the Clan Chat!

Can I only win once? - NOPE! You have a chance of winning each Riddle! So the more knowledgable you are, the more plat you can win!

Do I have to know Warframe lore? - Yes and no! The riddles will consist of knowledge that is purely derived from Warframe. This can range from weapons, warframes, enemies and lore! So its pretty much fair game for everyone! The more you play, the more you know!

Other things to know:
Want to participate even further in this event? Contact me in-game any time before the Event begins and tell me your riddles! I would be happy to feature them in the events. The ones I think are best will receive a 5p Compensation prize for all your hard thinking!

P.S. - LuvEvol will also be hosting an ongoing Warframe Trivia game! To sign up for this, PM him directly in game before the Riddles begin. Compete against other Tenno with your brains to have a chance to win Orokin Reactors, Catalysts or Forma!

Patrons
[]farakxis

TheFreak1407

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top